Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets
Looking for a light and healthy dinner? Try this recipe served with steamed veggies to complete your meal. Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 pound frozen Pollock fillets, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from hoteatsandcoolreads.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lay Pollock fillets in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
Combine the garlic, melted butter, parsley, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over Pollock fillets.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
You'll also love
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (362 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot 3.8/5 (925 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita 4.2/5 (393 Votes)
- Simply Sour Cream Chicken... 4.5/5 (345 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (396 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 3.9/5 (378 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4/5 (318 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)