Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets
This recipe makes a light dinner, serve with veggie and rice to complete your meal. Easy to make, take 30 minutes max!
- 1 pound frozen Pollock fillets, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from hoteatsandcoolreads.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lay Pollock fillets in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
Combine the garlic, melted butter, parsley, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over Pollock fillets.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)