Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets
Looking for a light and healthy dinner? Try this recipe served with steamed veggies to complete your meal. Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 pound frozen Pollock fillets, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from hoteatsandcoolreads.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lay Pollock fillets in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
Combine the garlic, melted butter, parsley, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over Pollock fillets.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
You'll also love
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- BEST GARLIC BREAD SPREAD 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Fries 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia 4.4/5 (84 Votes)