Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 box Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Blend Rotini Pasta
- 2 lbs. shrimp, deveined and peeled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 can Rotel Mexican Festival (diced tomatoes with lime & cilantro)
- Tony Chachere's seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed for 14 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Chop parsley and garlic. In bowl, coat shrimp well with olive oil, add parsley and garlic. Toss. Squeeze lemon and toss.
3. Preheat pan to medium heat. Lay each shrimp out flat. Sprinkle with seasoning. Cook approx. 3 minutes and turn over. Sprinkle again with seasoning and cook approx. 3 minutes. Add can of Rotel and toss.
4. Turn heat down and add cooked pasta. Drizzle with a little more olive oil over pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss well. Heat and serve.
You'll also love
- Mini Crab and Cream Cheese Flautas 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Zesty Beef and Rice Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Muffins: Cranberry, Oatmeal W. W.... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Artichokes with Creamy... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Butter Tarts 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Bread-Machine Zucchini Loaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Devils on Horseback or... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe