Zesty Beef and Rice Skillet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into strips
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- Chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from campbells.com
1.Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
2.Stir the picante sauce, broth and rice in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Sprinkle the beef mixture with the parsley, if desired.