Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan
- # 12 jumbo shrimp (10 to 12 per lb)
- # 2 tablespoons olive oil
- # 1 clove minced garlic
- # salt and pepper
- # 1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- # 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- # 2 tablespoons melted butter
- # 1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from angiekay.com
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
3. Mix together olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat.
5. Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour.
6. In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
7. Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides.
8. Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
9. Drizzle with melted butter.
10. Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
11. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.