Orange Creamsicle Jello
The classic flavor of orange creamisicles in Jello form! Cool Whip stirred into Jello will separate and condense into its own layer as the Jello cools, making it very pretty.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) box Orange Jello or 2 (3-ounce) boxes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 8-inch square pan
Place contents of orange Jello packet in a large bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water.
Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. It will melt and dissolve. The mixture will be opaque. It will separate into a two layer Jello as it chills. Pour into 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm (preferably overnight). Cut into squares. I cut 6 x 6 for 36 squares.
You'll also love
- Taco Bell Taco Sauce Recipe 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Corn and Potato Chowder 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- BACON BREAD 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Loaded Shoestring Potato Bake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Split Fluff Salad 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pistachio Wedding Cookies 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Layered Summer Fruits with Creamy... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange juice cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)