Orange Creamsicle Jello
The classic flavor of orange creamisicles in Jello form! Cool Whip stirred into Jello will separate and condense into its own layer as the Jello cools, making it very pretty.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) box Orange Jello or 2 (3-ounce) boxes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 8-inch square pan
Place contents of orange Jello packet in a large bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water.
Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. It will melt and dissolve. The mixture will be opaque. It will separate into a two layer Jello as it chills. Pour into 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm (preferably overnight). Cut into squares. I cut 6 x 6 for 36 squares.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)