Orange Creamsicle Jello
The classic flavor of orange creamisicles in Jello form! Cool Whip stirred into Jello will separate and condense into its own layer as the Jello cools, making it very pretty.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) box Orange Jello or 2 (3-ounce) boxes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 8-inch square pan
Place contents of orange Jello packet in a large bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water.
Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. It will melt and dissolve. The mixture will be opaque. It will separate into a two layer Jello as it chills. Pour into 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm (preferably overnight). Cut into squares. I cut 6 x 6 for 36 squares.
You'll also love
- K's Slow Cooker Chicken & Spinach... 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- Seafood Pizza 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Crawfish Cornbread 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Brownies 4.5/5 (69 Votes)