Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Yeast rolls stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese will be the hit of your party! Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese add extra pizza roll flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (36-count) package frozen Rhodes Bake N Serve Dinner Rolls, completely thawed but still cold
- 72 pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 ounce) block mozzarella cheese, cut into 36 cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Garlic salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 jar Ragu or Prego pizza sauce, for dipping
Spray two 13 x 9 inch (or equivalent) baking pans or muffin cups with cooking spray.
Pick up a ball of dough and using your thumbs, make a well in the dough, flattening it somewhat.
Place 2 pepperonis and 1 cube of cheese in the well, then gather up the dough around it and pinch the seam together to seal. If your pepperonis are large, quarter them for easier stuffing.
Place stuffed ball in one of the baking dishes, seam side down. Continue with the remaining pizza balls, leaving a little space between them.
When the first pan is filled, cover it tightly with a lightly sprayed sheet of plastic wrap. Continue the same method for remaining balls. Set pans of pizza rolls aside in a warm place until the rolls have doubled in size, about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brush tops of rolls with olive oil.
Sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese, in that order.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until rolls are done and golden brown.
While pizza rolls are baking, heat the pizza sauce but do not let it boil.
Serve warm rolls with pizza sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Individual 7-Layer Dips 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pepperoni pizza dip 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe