Cucumber Chickpea Salad
I was planning on making this great lentil salad as a side dish for our veggie burgers last night, but didn’t have any corn so I made this up and it turned out quite good, and just in time for summer. This will be a new go-to for a light and healthy side.
- 1 English cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned chickpeas
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 purple onion diced into tiny pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from courtneycarrollcooking.wordpress.com
Cut up the cucumber, tomato, onion and garlic mix together with the chickpeas and feta in one bowl.
Squeeze lemon, and pour olive oil over the salad and stir together. Best if you let sit in the fridge to absorb the flavors.
You'll also love
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Goat... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Coconut... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Potatoes,... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cuban Black Bean Soup From Happy... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean and Roasted... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Dill & Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cream... 3.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)