German Cucumber Salad
Sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and onions tossed in a creamy yogurt mixture seasoned with lemon juice, dill and a little salt. Yum!
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium to large tomato, sliced
- 2 slices onion (slice like you would for onion rings)
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons dill
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Peel and slice your cucumber, slice your tomato, and slice your onion. I like to slice, then quarter the onion because its easier to eat.
In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.
You'll also love
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Soup - Low Carb 4.3/5 (83 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER) 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Coconut Joys 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baked Lemon Garlic Spaghetti 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Fiesta Buttermilk Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Exquisite Egg Salad 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Cucumber, Tomato, & Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (49 Votes)