Cucumber & Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
A refreshing and crisp sprialized cucumber salad with juicy strawberries and feta salad all topped with a fruity poppyseed dressing!
- 2 large cucumbers, spiraled using blade A (if you don't have a spiralizer, simply slice thin
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Poppyseed Dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from withsaltandwit.com
In a large bowl, toss cucumbers and strawberries together.
Divide among four plates, sprinkle with feta and pour 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad and serve immediately!
This salad holds wonderfully in the fridge for a make ahead meal. Just add salad dressing before serving.
You'll also love
- Brilliant Sautéed Broccoli 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Black Bean, Sweet Potato, Quinoa... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Stuffed Deviled... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber Kale Salad with Vegan... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Berry Breakfast Smoothie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)