Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet
Grilled pineapple with coconut sorbet is so sweet and satisfying. Just make sure the grill is super-clean before cooking the pineapple so that it doesn't pick up any flavors from your main course.
- 6 tablespoons dried shredded and sweetened coconut meat
- 6 slices pineapple, fresh, cored (about 1/2-inch-thick)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sorbet
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Toast the coconut on a sheet pan in the oven, stirring occasionally, at 300ºF, if desired. Or you can cook it in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned in spots.
Heat a grill or stove-top grill pan. Brush pineapple slices with honey and grill until slighted browned. Let cool before serving.
To serve, place 1 pineapple slice on each of 6 plates; top each with 1/4 cup sorbet and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon coconut. Serve immediately. Yields 1 per serving.
You'll also love
- Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Party Chicken and Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Skillet Sausage and Mushroom Penne 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- White Bean and Rosemary Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Potatoes,... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Bread 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange Ricotta Cookies with Dark... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)