Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cream Cheese & Cherry Tomato
This recipe for cucumber bites with herbed cream cheese and cherry tomatoes is great for party snacks or appetizers. Use some of your fresh herbs for garnish.
- 4 ounces (1 Brick) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or thyme
- 3 to 4 long cucumbers, skinned and sliced into 1 inch slices
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Salt, to taste
- Paprika or cajun spice mix, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
First, Make the herbed cream cheese: in a stand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese with the ranch dressing and herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
Prepare the cucumber, remove peel, and using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
Add a half Cherry Tomato partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese
Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Citrusy Champagne Sangria 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Butterscotch Krimpets 3.8/5 (92 Votes)
- APPLE JUICE TURKEY BRINE 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Cattle Drive Casserole 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pizzelles 3.8/5 (125 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- How to Roast Canned Tomatoes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)