In this antipasto recipe, we turn the ingredients of the antipasto platter into a big healthy salad with the addition of leafy greens and other vegetables for a fun, healthy dinner. Serve with crusty Italian bread.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 cups torn escarole
- 2 cups torn radicchio
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup slivered fennel
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mozzarella, about 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup halved and sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced salami , about 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe black olives
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Whisk oil, vinegar, oregano and pepper in a large bowl.
Add escarole, radicchio, tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber, fennel, mozzarella, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini, radishes, salami and olives.
Toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Taco-Mex Homemade Hamburger Helper... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- How to Roast Canned Tomatoes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Cheeseburger Hamburger... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bangin' Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Rustic Tuscan-Style Sausage, White... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham & Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Watermelon Fruit Salad featuring... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)