Tomato - Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
Fast and easy to make salad.
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, olives, parsley and basil.
For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Stuffed with Feta & Basil 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Gooseberry Smoothie Recipe 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Onion dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Hemingway Martini 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cucumber, green pepper & tomato... 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Tart with Ricotta... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian-Style Spicy Coleslaw 4.8/5 (8 Votes)