Chicken, Pineapple and Coconut with Rice
- 1 onion
- 4 chicken whites
- 1 diced pineapple
- 20 cl of coconut milk
- 3 tbs of creme fraiche
- Olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mince the onion and sauté them in a pan with olive oil. Cut the chicken in small pieces (it's better) and add them to the onion. Once the onion and the chicken are nicely cooked, add salt, pepper and curry.
Add the the diced pineapple and make them cook a few minutes with the chicken and onions. Then, add the coconut milk and the three spoons of creme fraiche.
Leave the preparation on low heat while you prepare your rice (I usually add either peas or quinoa to my rice, and in this case, I added quinoa).
Once the rice is ready, stop the heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sesame Chicken Bites Recipe 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Piña Colada Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Carrot Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Polynesian Honey-Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Yellow Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Lauki Kofta Curry 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Curry Chicken 4.8/5 (4 Votes)