Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe
Pressure cookers help get dinner on the table -- fast! This Honey Sesame Chicken recipe will be a family favorite. Serve over rice and don't forget the fortune cookies!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds, toasted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from pressurecookingtoday.com
Salt and pepper chicken.
Preheat pressure cooking pot.
Add oil, onion, garlic, and chicken to the pot and cook stirring occasionally until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
Add soy sauce, ketchup, and red pepper flakes to the pressure cooking pot and stir to combine. Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. When timer beeps, turn pressure cooker off and do a quick pressure release.
Add honey to the pot and stir to combine. In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the pot.
Select Saute and simmer until sauce thickens. Stir in green onions.
Serve over rice sprinkled with sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Chard & Caramelized Shallot Noodle... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie - Paula Deen 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Korean Chicken Wrap 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Curry Chicken 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Vegetables -... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)