Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie
This Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie comes together in minutes and is a fun twist on the traditional recipe.
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 16-ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 container refrigerated Pillsbury Italian bread
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from cocktailswithmom.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the 13×9 inch Chinet paper dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Combine the frozen vegetables, cubed chicken, Alfredo sauce, milk, pepper, and garlic salt in a large bowl; mix ingredients together. Pour ingredients in prepared Chinet dish and cover with foil.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly. Ten to fifteen minutes before cooking time is up, slice Pillsbury Italian bread dough into 12 thin strips. Roll each piece out and twist each strip into a loose spiral. In a small bowl, add the egg and water. Beat these two ingredients together to make an egg wash.
After 35-40 minutes, remove the casserole from the oven and uncover. Place the twisted bread around the edges of the casserole. Brush each spiral with egg wash. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of each spiral.
Return the uncovered casserole to oven and bake for another 18-22 minutes, or until bread spirals turn a golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve on Chinet Party Pack paper plates.
You'll also love
- Braised Chicken Thighs and... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- HCG Diet Phase 2 and 3 Chocolate... 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Parmesan Cornflake Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Stovetop Chicken & Broccoli... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits 4.5/5 (26 Votes)