Red Curry Chicken
Serve over basmati rice
- 8 baby carrots, julienne
- 1/4 large onion, sliced
- 3 stalks asparagus, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, julienne
- 1/2 c frozen peas
- 8 shrimp, cleaned and deveined (optional)
- 1 can 13.5 oz, light coconut milk
- 2 TBs MAESRI red curry paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- oil for stir fry
- cilantro for garnish
Whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste, curry powder, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
Stir fry onion and carrots in oil for 2 minutes. Add chicken and each vegetable group in order at 1 minute intervals. Add shrimp, if desired, last; add salt and pepper and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Add curry sauce and cook for about 3 minutes until thickened.
Garnish with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Beer-Can Chicken with White BBQ... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Sauce for Pancakes 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken with Orange Peel 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Moroccan Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Breast with Cilantro & Red... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)