Piña Colada Monkey Bread
Have a tropical dessert that lasts all week with this piña colada monkey bread! Coconut milk and pineapple make it extra special.
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons coconut milk, divided
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and 1/4 cup coconut milk until smooth. Remove from heat.
Separate both cans of dough into biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths.
Carefully dip each biscuit piece into butter mixture, then roll in sugar and place in prepared bundt pan. Cover entire bottom of pan with a layer of about 20 biscuit pieces, then sprinkle half of the crushed pineapple over the top. Top pineapple with another layer of dipped and rolled biscuits, then sprinkle the rest of the pineapple on top. Top pineapple with remaining dipped and rolled biscuits.
Bake until deep golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack; cool 10 minutes in pan. Carefully invert monkey bread onto a plate.
In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons coconut milk until smooth, like a glaze.
Drizzle glaze over warm monkey bread. Top with chopped dried pineapple; serve warm.
You'll also love
- The Party Starter: Watermelon... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Low Carb Low Carb “Apple” Crisp 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Pineapple Carrot Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Orange Pineapple Pretzel Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)