Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial
What better way to showcase this beautiful Maryland Blue Claw Jumbo Lump Crab meat, than with this Classic dish from days gone by, Crab Imperial!
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat (or lump)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon old bay
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- squeeze of lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Mix mayonnaise, egg, sugar, old bay, lemon juice and parsley together and blend well, this is your imperial sauce.
Gently fold crabmeat into imperial sauce, being careful not to break up crab meat. Place portions in baking dish using ramekins or small prep bowls. Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes (top will turn golden brown) Allow to cool just a few minutes before serving, it will set and be more flavorful as it cools slightly.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Zucchini & Corn Tortitas with... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Beef Skirt Steak Pinwheels 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- PEPPERED SHRIMP ALFREDO 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Sea Scallops, Baked 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Nutter Butter Ghosts & Mummies 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 3.9/5 (187 Votes)
Review this recipe