Sea Scallops, Baked
Easy - Preheat Oven to 425 degrees F
- 8 large sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg freshly grated or a few pinches of ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko Italian bread crumbs
- Small Handful of chopped flat leave parsley (optional)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Toss scallops with melted butter, garlic, shallots, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Transfer to shallow casserole dish.
Combine extra-virgin olive oil and bread crumbs.
Scatter bread crumbs over scallops and place in the casserole.
Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and scallops are opaque. Sprinkle with chopped parsley & serve.