Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken tenders, pounded to 1/2-in thickness
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 12 Hawaiian slider buns
- 12 slices tomato
- 12 lettuce leaves
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, celery, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a deep skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 350 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the hot sauce. Place the flour in a large zip-lock bag and season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then drop into the flour bag. Shake until each piece is well coated. Fry the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Toss the cooked chicken into the ranch sauce. Place one piece of chicken on the bottom half of each bun (you may need to cut it in half). Top with tomato and lettuce, if desired. Cover with the bun tops and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken With Warm... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Unfried Chicken Cutlets 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Sharp Cheddar Chili Cheese Crackers 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.4/5 (30 Votes)