Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff
Quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love. Made with ground beef, egg noodles, sour cream, and seasonings all in the same pot. Just add a vegetable or salad and dinner rolls for a complete meal.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 93/7)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning, or more to taste
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can Campbell's beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups egg noodles, uncooked (I used "wide")
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (I used dried)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Slightly heat a 3 to 4-quart pot (or skillet) over medium-high heat; add the beef, onion, and seasoning and cook until meat is done, breaking the meat up in somewhat large chunks as it cooks. Drain off any excess grease.
Stir in the broth and water and bring to a boil; stir in the uncooked noodles and bring back to a boil, then reduce heat to medium/medium low, cover, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are done, stirring occasionally.
When noodles are done, remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and parsley; return to heat and heat through.
Serve with a vegetable and dinner rolls for a complete meal.
You'll also love
- Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sunday Pot Roast with Pan Gravy 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Stew 4.4/5 (24 Votes)