Tuscan Grilled Chicken With Warm Gorgonzola Sauce
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-oz) box chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Spray grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, for about 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
In a medium sauce pan, add chicken broth and cook over high heat until reduced by half. Stir in cream; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is reduced by one-third. Add Gorgonzola, garlic, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes. Serve chicken with desired amount of Gorgonzola sauce and capers.
You'll also love
- Classic Chicken and Dumplings (No... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Mexican Penne with Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Vesuvio 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Piccata 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Gorgonzola & Toasted Walnut Spread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Veal Chops with Port Gorgonzola... 4/5 (16 Votes)