Cheesy Hawaiian Dip
Try this delicious Cheesy Hawaiian Dip recipe.
- 1 pound round loaf Hawaiian bread,
- 1 pound VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 16 ounces
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rottel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/3 cup red onions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, 8 ounces, chopped
- 1 can crushed pineapple, 8 ounces drained
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from recipecan.com
Heath oven to 350ºF.
Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-size pieces; cover and set aside for later use. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted. Cool slightly.
Mix VELVEETA, tomatoes and onions in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min. Stir in ham and pineapple. Pour into bread shell.
Serve with reserved bread pieces and assorted fresh vegetable dippers.
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Hellmann’s All-purpose Waldorf... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Strawberry Santa Cake 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Champagne Jello Shots 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Lasagna Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (24 Votes)