Cheesy Hawaiian Dip
Try this delicious Cheesy Hawaiian Dip recipe.
- 1 pound round loaf Hawaiian bread,
- 1 pound VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 16 ounces
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rottel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/3 cup red onions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, 8 ounces, chopped
- 1 can crushed pineapple, 8 ounces drained
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from recipecan.com
Heath oven to 350ºF.
Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-size pieces; cover and set aside for later use. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted. Cool slightly.
Mix VELVEETA, tomatoes and onions in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min. Stir in ham and pineapple. Pour into bread shell.
Serve with reserved bread pieces and assorted fresh vegetable dippers.
You'll also love
- Paleo Pie Crust 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Christmas Rock Candy 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (169 Votes)
- Jalapeño Cream Cheese Cocktail... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Cashew Hummus 4.7/5 (7 Votes)