Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry Stuffing
Savory stuffing with a touch of sweetness from the cranberries, this stuffing recipe with become a favorite -- any time of the year!
- 1 pound Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- 1 (12-ounce) package herb flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In large skillet, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Remove from pan. In same skillet melt butter over medium heat. Saute celery and onions until softened, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine celery, onions, sausage, stuffing mix, cranberries and salt. Add the broth and stir until well combined. If desired, loosely stuff some of the mixture into a turkey just before roasting. Place the rest of stuffing mix into a casserole dish.
Cover and bake in a 325°F. oven for 1 hour or until hot. Can use either Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage or Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage.
You'll also love
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Ring 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp scampi ravioli with lemon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE POTATO SOUP 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Protein shake- Strawberry NS... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Breads: Cranberry Nut Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pesto Turkey Burgers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Rice Stuffing with Bacon 5/5 (1 Votes)