Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry Stuffing
Savory stuffing with a touch of sweetness from the cranberries, this stuffing recipe with become a favorite -- any time of the year!
- 1 pound Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- 1 (12-ounce) package herb flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In large skillet, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Remove from pan. In same skillet melt butter over medium heat. Saute celery and onions until softened, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine celery, onions, sausage, stuffing mix, cranberries and salt. Add the broth and stir until well combined. If desired, loosely stuff some of the mixture into a turkey just before roasting. Place the rest of stuffing mix into a casserole dish.
Cover and bake in a 325°F. oven for 1 hour or until hot. Can use either Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage or Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage.
You'll also love
- Lemon-vanilla Buerre Blanc Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Orange Poppy Seed Cookies 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Frittata 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Apricot and Nut Cookies with... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grain Free Coconut Lemon Blueberry... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry Gelatin Dessert 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Basil Ground Beef 4.3/5 (9 Votes)