Grain Free Coconut Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe
- 2/3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (l lemon)
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter (or 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted)
- 1 heaping cup fresh blueberries or frozen right out of freezer
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees ºF. Thoroughly grease 3 mini bread pans (5 1/2 X 3 1/2 in) with coconut oil.
Mix dry ingredients and set aside. In large bowl beat eggs then add honey, lemon juice, lemon extract and melted butter. Mix thoroughly. Add dry ingredients and whisk or beat until well combined. Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into mini loaf pans.
Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.
Cool pans on rack for 10 minutes then remove bread. Store in refrigerator after cooled. Freezes well.
Recipe submitted by Ela, Detroit, MI
You'll also love
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken macaroni salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Guacamole Potato Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Ginger Peach Jam 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sparkling Cranberry White... 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon Delight 4/5 (31 Votes)
- COCONUT OIL RICE CRISPY TREATS 3.9/5 (51 Votes)