Sweet Potato & Turkey Frittata
Serving size 1 Serving
Fat 6g (35% calories from fat)
Total Carbohydrate 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- 6 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, mashed or cubed, already cooked
- 1 cup turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
In a medium bowl, blend the eggs, salt, pepper, and skim milk and beat until eggs are fluffy. Stir in cheese and set aside.
Spray a large, oven-proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and turkey in the skillet, stirring until just warm.
Pour eggs over potato and turkey mixture, stirring until eggs just begin to set on the bottom, but are slightly uncooked on top.
Turn on oven broiler, and place pan in oven. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top of frittata is lightly golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Lemon Zucchini Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Scalloped corn 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Basil Ground Beef 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fillet of Beef au Poivre 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Salad -Steakhouse -from... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Turkey & Beef Meatloaf with... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato-Apple Latkes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Brine 4.3/5 (10 Votes)