Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch
Healthy Cooking April/May 2009
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 2 1/2 C sliced strawberries
- 2 C diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C quick cooking oats
- 1/4 C brown sugar blend
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 C cold butter
- Reduced fat whipped topping or reduced-fat strawberry icecream.
Cooking time 50mins
Bring to a boil, sugar, cornstarch strawberries and rhubarb until blended. Cook and stir for 1-2 min. until thickened. Remove from heat--stir in vanilla.
Pour into an 8 inch baking dish.
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, blend in cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350 until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown..
You'll also love
- Makeover Lemon Streusel Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Beef Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Steak Southwestern... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Graham Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Wheat Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Muffins - Strawberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)