Blackberry Cabernet Sauce
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups cabernet sauvignon
- 2 T honey
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T butter
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Caramelize onion with sugar in butter in a small pot over medium heat.
Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes covered.
Crush blackberries and let simmer another 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine sieve.
Return sauce to medium high heat and reduce until thickened and syrupy.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)