Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter
This quick and easy Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter recipe tastes delicious. You'll definitely be craving more if you try it. Enjoy!
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 6-ounces each)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch dill weed or parsley, dried
- Paprika powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mince the garlic into fine pieces.
Place the garlic in a saucepan, add butter and dillweed or parsley.
Add one dash of salt, one dash of pepper and one dash of paprika powder to the saucepan. The exact amount will depend on your own preferences.
Heat the saucepan over low heat until the butter is fully melted and begins to simmer.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and brush some of its content over the bottom of a baking dish.
Put the tilapia fillets on top of the garlic butter mix.
Use the remaining garlic butter mix to brush the top of each tilapia fillet.
Place the baking dish in the oven and let the tilapia bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
The baked tilapia with garlic butter is ready when it is easy to flake it with a fork.
You'll also love
- African Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Halloween Witch Hat and Broom 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Better than Fries Baked Potatoes 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Dessert - Peach Cobbler 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad Wraps 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Muffin - Starbucks... 4.2/5 (84 Votes)