Peaches & Cream Muffin - Starbucks Copycat
This recipe mimics the Starbucks Peaches & Cream muffins. If it is peach season, use fresh diced peaches in place of canned peaches. Serve warm with butter.
- 2 cups canned peaches
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from sunnyyq.wordpress.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Dice peaches size of peas and set aside in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In separate bowl combine eggs and oil, and then whisk in the milk. Mix the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients. Gently stir in the diced peaches.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, peach juice, and almond extract.
Put in batter in muffin tins. Put one teaspoon of filling in middle of each muffin. Mix up the cinnamon and sugar for the topping and sprinkle on top of each muffin.
Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes , or until lightly browned. Serve warm with some butter.
You'll also love
- Fried Polenta with Carmelized... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Pear Galettes 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Clean Eating Lemon Vinaigrette 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Ramen Taco Salad 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (109 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Peach Upside-Down Cake Recipe 4.6/5 (46 Votes)