Dessert - Peach Cobbler
Nu-Wave Oven Recipe
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- 2 cups Bisquik or any type of all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (29-ounce) cans peaches (you can also use fresh peaches)
- SERVES 4-5
- 1 cup Bisquik or any type of all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cups mil
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) cans peaches (you can also use fresh peaches)
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
2. Add milk and mix well.
3. Add butter and mix well.
4. Pour batter into NuWave Oven liner pan.
5. Drain peaches and mix with sugar.
6. Add peaches to batter.
7. Bake on Power Level HI for about 60 minutes, depending on your desired doneness. If cobbler browns too quickly, pause the Oven and cover with foil and finish baking. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
Tip: You can also cut the recipe in half and bake in 8x8-inch Silicone Baking Pan.
You'll also love
- Fried Green Tomatoes 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.2/5 (91 Votes)
- Pear Galettes 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Peach Upside-Down Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
Review this recipe