Chicken Thighs Glazed with Orange-Thyme-Cumin
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- 1/2 cup white wine dry
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves fresh, minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 each jalapeño pepper seeded, chopped, optional
- 8 each chicken thighs skinless
Chicken thighs should be skinless. If they come with the skin, remove it and trim off any surface fat.
Rinse and pat try with paper toweling.
In a large nonstick skillet, combine the sauce ingredients, including the jalapeno.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then add the chicken. If the chicken thighs still have bones add the chicken thigh bone side down. If boneless the smooth side should go down.
Cover and reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the cover, turn the chicken pieces over, raise the heat to medium-high and continue cooking until the liquid is evaporated and the chicken is glazed, about 10 to 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Taco Bell Chalupa 3.9/5 (138 Votes)
- Curry Shrimp Salad Stuffed Avocados 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Mushroom and... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Orange Dream: A Kiddie Cocktail 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Foil on the Grill 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp and Chicken Fajitas 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
Review this recipe