Melty cheese, tomato sauce and a creamy filling...the ultimate win-win-win-win with this stuffed shell recipe. Serve with crusty bread and a fresh green salad.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, well drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container Breakstone's or Knudson fat free cottage cheese
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 egg white
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded & divided
- 20 jumbo pasta shells (for stuffing), cooked, cooled
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine the spinach, cottage cheese, red pepper, egg white and Italian dressing mix. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into shells.
Spread half the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Place shells in dish; top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover.
Bake 40 minutes or until heated through, uncovering after 30 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot crusty bread and a fresh green salad tossed with your favorite Kraft Dressing.
Sodium Savings: Save 380mg sodium per saving by preparing with reduced-sodium low-fat cottage cheese and low-sodium spaghetti sauce.
You'll also love
- Perfect Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- APPLE BUTTERSCOTCH CRESCENT ROLLS 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken and Vegetables with Penne 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Tipsy Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Rapid Rolls 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- baked ravioli 4.4/5 (25 Votes)