Herb Chicken with Zucchini, Corn & Tomatoes
- 1 packet (1.05 ounces) MAGGI SO JUICY Italian Countryside Herb Blend Seasoning
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from maggi.com
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Tear open the top part of the seasoning packet and remove cooking bag.
PLACE chicken, onion, zucchini, corn, and tomatoes with juice inside cooking bag. Open lower part of packet and sprinkle seasoning inside bag. Use the tie provided to close the cooking bag. Coat ingredients evenly by gently mixing and turning the cooking bag. Lay the bag flat in an ovenproof dish and spread out ingredients in a single layer. Place on the lower-middle rack of the oven. Remove all racks above the dish as the bag expands during cooking.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before carefully cutting open the cooking bag. (CAUTION: THE STEAM WILL BE VERY HOT.) Pour onto serving platter; top with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork with Strawberry BBQ... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Carrot-and-Potato Latkes 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cobbler 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Roll from Platter Talk 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini With Crispy Crumbs 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana zucchini doughnuts 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Potato Pizza 4.8/5 (8 Votes)