"Sweet and savory flavors combine beautifully in this soup, making it a go-to option for a group of eaters with varied tastes."— David
Tip: Make a special presentation for this soup by sprinkling each bowl of soup with some pumpkin seeds.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 (14-oz) can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a medium-size pot. Add the garlic and the onion and sauté until the onion is translucent.
Add the pumpkin puree, chicken stock, coconut milk, curry powder, and dark brown sugar. Stir until fully combined.
Bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to cook for 15–20 minutes. Finish the soup with the cream, salt, and pepper.
You'll also love
- PENNE WITH VODKA SAUCE 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Blackberry Cordial 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach-Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Coconut shrimp 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Kabobs with... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini-Sausage Casserole 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Pecan, Cheesecake Pie 4/5 (91 Votes)