This zesty sausage veggie casserole is sure to be a winner with friends and family alike!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 4 cups chicken-flavor stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Adapted from bhg.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 3-quart baking dish; set aside. In a 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown. Drain off fat. Return sausage to skillet.
Meanwhile, halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. Add zucchini to sausage in skillet. In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; stir into sausage mixture. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and melted butter.
Spoon half of the stuffing mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread sausage mixture over stuffing in dish. Spoon the remaining stuffing mixture evenly over sausage mixture. Bake, covered, about 30 minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Potato Leek Soup (Julia Child's)... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Beef Tacos w/... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- German Apple Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- CARROT CAKE O TORTA DE ZANAHORIAS 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Squash Croquettes 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sausage, Bisquit Bake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)