Eggplant Tomato Pie
This Eggplant Tomato Pie recipe is not an exact science, so don't be afraid to wing it on the ingredients or add amounts to your preferred taste. Enjoy!
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh parsley
Peel and cube eggplant, boil until soft and tender, then drain water and mash.
Add diced onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, melted butter and pesto to the mash; mix well.
Grease a pie pan. Slice one tomato and layer on bottom of pan. Add the eggplant mixture. Slice the remaining tomato and layer on top of eggplant mixture. Add shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 8%
Saturated Fat 2.5g 12%
Cholesterol 49mg 16%
Sodium 66mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 12.5g 5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5g 20%
Total Sugars 6.6g
Vitamin D 6mcg 29%
Calcium 45mg 3%
Iron 1mg 4%
You'll also love
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce 3.8/5 (651 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (463 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.4/5 (508 Votes)
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 3.9/5 (572 Votes)
- Panera Tomato Basil Bread 3.9/5 (389 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 4/5 (107 Votes)
- Banana Bread in an Instant Pot 3.9/5 (73 Votes)