Zucchini Garbanzo Tacos with Carmelized Onions
- 4 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3-4 medium zucchini, quartered
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
In pan, heat 2 tbsp oil. Saute onion, salt and pepper. Stir until onions are translucent then turn down heat and stir occasionally.
Bowl: add zucchini, bell pepper, garlic, 1 tbsp oil, cumin, chili powder, salt. Stir and sit for 10 minutes.
Bowl: Toss beans, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice.
Heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté garlic and bell pepper mix.
Warm tortillas. Add zucchini, beans and top with onions.
Top with vegan cheese, salsa, guacamole, vegan sour cream.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Angel Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spicy pasta salad with smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Gulf Shrimp, Saffron... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Garlic and Onion Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Italian-Style Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)