Mini Pecan Pies
Make mini pecan pies! These are easy to make when starting with frozen mini pie shells. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 2 boxes frozen mini pastry shells, contains 8 shells per box
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chopped pecans
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place frozen pastry shells on a baking sheet. Place pecans in the bottom of each shell.
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and whisk together well.
Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, put mixture into shells. Be careful not to overfill, or they will overflow while baking.
Bake for 30 minutes.
These can be frozen in a Ziplock bag and thawed out individually before serving.
You'll also love
- Roast Turkey with Truffle Butter... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Crash Potatoes - Two ways 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Pistachio Shortbread Cookies 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Mini Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cream... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Rock Candy 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)