Crockpot Peach Cobbler
Slow cookers are especially handy for creating deeply flavorful desserts with very little prep time. This peach cobbler can be prepared with fresh or frozen peaches.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream
Cooking time 400mins
Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.
In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
Serve cobbler with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler Muffins 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet PRINT 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate... 4.2/5 (94 Votes)
- Peaches n' Cream Pie 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Easy Four Ingredient Dog Treats 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4/5 (105 Votes)