Crockpot Peach Cobbler
Slow cookers are especially handy for creating deeply flavorful desserts with very little prep time. This peach cobbler can be prepared with fresh or frozen peaches.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream
Cooking time 400mins
Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.
In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
Serve cobbler with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Crown Royal Spiked Apple Cider 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake 4.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Strawberry Jam with Honey 4.7/5 (58 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ziti 4.5/5 (70 Votes)