Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding with Warm Butterscotch Sauce
This apple bread pudding drizzled with a warm butterscotch sauce is classic comfort food at its best!
- 22 Kraft Caramels
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah (egg bread), 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (4-serving size) package Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 to 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Add apple pie filling, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 cup of the remaining milk; mix well. Stir in bread.
Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; cover with lid. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in microwaveable bowl with whisk 2 minutes just before serving the pudding. Microwave on high 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon over individual servings of warm pudding.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (132 Votes)
- Crown Royal Spiked Apple Cider 4/5 (142 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Scary Easy Werther's Caramel Apples 4/5 (126 Votes)
- Best Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- apple bread pudding with warm... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)