Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding with Warm Butterscotch Sauce
This apple bread pudding drizzled with a warm butterscotch sauce is classic comfort food at its best!
- 22 Kraft Caramels
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah (egg bread), 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (4-serving size) package Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 to 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Add apple pie filling, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 cup of the remaining milk; mix well. Stir in bread.
Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; cover with lid. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in microwaveable bowl with whisk 2 minutes just before serving the pudding. Microwave on high 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon over individual servings of warm pudding.
You'll also love
- Caramel Crescent Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Crispy-Onion Turkey Casserole 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Lemon on Lemon Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Scones 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Bread Pudding 3.9/5 (133 Votes)
- apple bread pudding with warm... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)