This Corn Pudding is classic comfort food at its finest. The preparation is very simple but most importantly, it has great flavors!
- 20 ounces frozen corn
- 1 1/2 pints whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter, to grease pan
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Butter 10 X 7 X 2-inch glass baking dish baking dish, both sides and bottom.
Add corn and spread out evenly.
In a bowl beat eggs, sugar and whipping cream, mix well.
Pour mixture over corn.
Melt 3 tablespoon of butter and pour on top evenly.
Bake at 350°F until top is brown, approximately 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let sit to firm up mixture.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- 8 Can Taco Soup 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Boston Market Copycat Sweet Potato... 3.8/5 (127 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Potatoes Soup 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Blueberry Angel Food Cheesecake 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (47 Votes)