8 Can Taco Soup
Nothing is easier than this 8 Can Taco Soup. This is the perfect recipe when you're having a busy day and still need to make dinner. You'll have plenty of leftovers for other meals, too.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from highheelsandgrills.blogspot.com
Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.