Weight Watcher Hot Fudge Cake
Moist and delicious, this chocolate cake is drizzled with a coffee glaze before baking to give it a bolder flavor. Serve warm with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Only 6 smart points per serving.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups hot strong coffee
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from free-ww-recipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Mix milk, egg, oil and vanilla in a small bowl until well mixed. Make a well in center of the dry ingredients and gradually pour in the milk mixture, stirring until combined. Stir in pecans. Spoon into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Dissolve brown sugar in coffee; spoon over batter. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes; serve hot or warm.
Makes 12 servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 142 calories; 5 g fat; 18 mg cholesterol; 24 g carbs;
2 g protein; 1 g fiber; 204 mg sodium
You'll also love
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork in a Pressure... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Guiltless Lemon Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Vanilla Cake with Swiss... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake 4.2/5 (88 Votes)
- White Chocolate Caramel Blondies 4.5/5 (42 Votes)