Blueberry Martini Jello Shots
These beautiful Jello shots are crystal clear with a blueberry inside them. Sweet and simple!
- 10 1/2 ounces Stoli Blueberry vodka
- 2 ounces simple syrup, or to taste
- 3 1/2 (0.25-ounce) packets gelatin powder
- 60 About 60 fresh blueberries (more if the blueberries are small)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan, and stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Off heat, combine the vodka and simple syrup in a small saucepan. Add gelatin powder to the vodka mixture.
Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and incorporated into the vodka mixture, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
Place a few blueberries in the bottom of each individual ice cube mold, and carefully pour the vodka mixture into each. Refrigerate the ice cube tray until set, preferably overnight. These cocktails will keep, refrigerated, for as long as 2 days.
You'll also love
- BETTER THAN TAKE OUT SHRIMP LO MEIN 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Oven empanadas with shrimp and... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Corned Beef &... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Mushroom Frittata 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Anne Burrell's Excellent Meatballs 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Glazed Carrots, Cooks Illustrated... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Collard & Mustard Greens with Bacon 4.4/5 (45 Votes)