Often margaritas are made with simple syrup or agave nectar, but this recipe uses powdered sugar. Try it in salt-rimmed glasses!
- 3 cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- Kosher salt
- 9 lime wedges
- Ice cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill mixture until ready to serve.
Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat.
Place ice cubes in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Healthy Lemony Yogurt Loaf Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Maple Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Halloween Snack Mix 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- HCG Diet Phase 2 and 3 Chocolate... 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (190 Votes)
- Curry-Spiced Bloody Marys 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Real Margaritas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)