Often margaritas are made with simple syrup or agave nectar, but this recipe uses powdered sugar. Try it in salt-rimmed glasses!
- 3 cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- Kosher salt
- 9 lime wedges
- Ice cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill mixture until ready to serve.
Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat.
Place ice cubes in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
You'll also love
- City Grits 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Zucchini Almond Bread 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Healthy Lemony Yogurt Loaf Cake 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Crispy Potato Latkes 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Joe's Famous Michelada 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Drunken Beans (Frijoles Borrochos) 4.6/5 (13 Votes)