Grandma's Sugar Cookie Martini
A festive martini for the holiday season. But be careful! They may be sweet, but they'll sneak up on you! This sugar cookie martini is a sweet and delicious drink, perfect for any holiday party.
- 1-ounce Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- 1-ounce Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- 1-ounce Disaronno Amaretto
- 5-ounces Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer
- ice to serve
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Prepare a martini glass by swirling in a shallow plate of liquid or brushing on sugar cookie icing. Then sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add all ingredients, except those for garnish. Shake until combined. Pour into a prepared martini glass. Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Soft Baked Pretzels 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Vegetarian Wild Mushroom &... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Caramels... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Double Fudge Brownie Mix in a Jar 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sparkling Sidecar 4.6/5 (14 Votes)