Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies are the sweet treat you're craving during those crisp fall days. Filled with the flavors of luscious pumpkin, vanilla, and cinnamon, these whoopie pies are the perfect addition to any holiday party or dinner occasion. Fill your home with the smell of fall when you make this recipe and be sure to get the kiddos involved, they're going to love making these sweet treats.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 4-ounces cream cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cream sugar, shortening, and margarine together until smooth. Then add eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin. Blend well, until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes.
Blend egg white, vanilla, milk, powdered sugar, shortening, and cream cheese together until smooth. Spread on bottom of a cookie, then place a plain cookie on top. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apple Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Captain Morgan Rum & Pumpkin... 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp &... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Halloween Ghosts & Pumpkins 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.5/5 (40 Votes)