Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain pumpkin (or half a 1 lb. can)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips or coarsely grated chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin cups, or use foil or paper baking cups.
2. Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
3. Break eggs into another bowl. Add pumpkin and butter; whisk until well blended. Stir in chocolate and almond extract. Pour over dry ingredients and fold in with a rubber spatula just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Scoop batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until puffed and springy to the touch in the center. Turn out onto a rack to cool.
Tip: Make one or two days ahead for best flavor; wrap muffins in a plastic bag. Reheat muffins before serving.
You'll also love
- BEEFMAN BURGUNDY POT ROAST 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SPICY PORK MARINADE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- APPLE CIDER CURE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Crostini with Caramelized... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Potato Butter 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Auntie Barb's candied squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Butternut Squash Infused... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)